Thursday, October 28, 2010

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

It was like freaking Christmas today, going to the post office and picking up packages from Books-A-Million online! I have them delivered to my office so my hubby doesn't realize how much I buy. Though if he takes a minute to look in my home office, I'm pretty sure he notices the towers of books getting higher and higher. I'll have to update my pictures of my to-be-read piles.

Anyhoooooo....this is what I got today:

One Wicked Sin by Nicola Cornick, Shotgun Sorceress by Lucy Snyder, When Wicked Craves by J. K. Beck, His Darkest Embrace by Juliana Stone, Crown of Crystal Flame by C. L. Wilson, Passions of a Wicked Early by Lorraine Heath, Highborn by Yvonne Navarro, Harvest Hunting by Yasmine Galenorn, Entice Me at Twilight by Shayla Black, Ecstasy in Darkness by Gena Showalter, The Reckless Bride by Stephanie Laurens, Ten Ways to be Adored When Landing a Lord by Sarah MacLean, Drink of Me by Jacquelyn Frank, and Haunted by Your Touch by Jeaniene Frost, Sharie Kohler and Shayla Black.

I'm most excited by Gena Showalter and Shayla Black. I've been waiting a looooooooooooong time for those!

Some of my purchases show a great deal of my problem when I buy books. The Crown of Crystal Flame is the 5th books in the series. I have the first 4 - but haven't read them yet. Same with the series by Galenorn and Laurens - I buy the last one, even though I haven't read the previous ones which I already own. I swear it's the damn OCD! I used to be like this with Bath & Body Works, then Partylite candles. I seem to have even less control with the books. But at least the books won't be wasted. I know I'll eventually read them.

I have my November purchases picked out already - 31. Dammit! It's not my fault they keep releasing so many good ones at one time!

I'm pitiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment