Friday, October 15, 2010

Today's Purchases

Have I caught up on my reviews? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, of course not! I've just been reading up a storm and buying books!

Once again I spent WAY too much money on books. I was excited when I found Blood Trinity from Sherrilyn Kenyon and Love, and The Year of Living Scandalously by Julia London, at my local Books-A-Million. Also got The Border Lord's Bride by Bertrice Small. I got into the car with my purchases, looked in my "to buy" notebook, and see I already ordered Blood Trinity and TYOLS from BAM! GAH!!! I'll send my extra copies to a dear friend.

I went to the used bookstore after work. Bought The Heir and the Spare by Maya Rodale, Lara by Bertrice Small, Theft of Shadows by Naomi Bells, Secret Desires of a Gentleman by Laura Lee Guhrke, Never Dare a Duke by Gayle Callen, and Tempting the Wolf by Lois Greiman.

No comments:

Post a Comment