Saturday, May 1, 2010

I Was In New Release Heaven!

I went to the bookstore Thursday just to look - had to wait for Friday (payday!) to buy books. They didn't have most of the new books that were to be released April 27! Grrrrrrr. Nice young woman at Books-A-Million searched the back for me, and said she'd hold whatever she found.

I went back Friday, and woohooooooooooooooo! She found most of the new books! (Still couldn't find Margo Maguire's The Rogue Prince, but they're getting it in.) I decided to look around before checking out. And I hit the jackpot! They had most of the new releases out for May 4! I was happier than a pig in....well, you know.

I got Lover Mine by J. R. Ward, Stormwalker by Allyson James, Tsunami Blue by Gayle Ann Williams, The Demon in Me by Michelle Rowen, Tall, Dark & Wolfish by Lydia Dare, Running Scared by Shannon K. Butcher, Bound by Darkness by Annette McCleave, Ghosts & Echoes by Lyn Benedict, Blood Born by Linda Howard and Linda Jones, Into the Dark by Gena Showalter, Chaos Bites by Lori Handeland and Stealing Kathryn by Jacquelyn Frank.

Pretty good, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment