Sunday, October 23, 2011

I'm pitiful...

I am totally ashamed of myself. Since I got my Kindle and Nook, I've spent so much time reading and looking for freebies and good deals that I haven't done a freaking damn review for MONTHS. I have 4 huge piles of books sitting on my desk awaiting reviews, plus lots of sticky notes with all the e-books I've read written on them.

I know there is no way in hell that I can catch up doing a review for every single book in these stacks. Some of them I don't even remember what they were about! I'll have to pick and choose the ones that people would really care about. And maybe some minis for some of the others. I'm gonna start tomorrow. If I get at least ONE done, I know I'll be able to get back on track.

Hey, at least I've finally broken my "I've not posted in forever" status!

No comments:

Post a Comment